You can imagine my amazement when I received notification that this very blog has been nominated for ‘The Versatile Blogger’ awards. MASSIVE gratitude & thank you to the beautiful Willow from Willow’s Cabin for my nomination, click right here to visit the post. I’m stoked to have been recognised for my quotes & mantras as I design all my own artwork.
These awards don’t come without some love spreading. The rules for The Versatile Blogger Awards are as follows:
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Include a link to their blog
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
Here are my 15 nominated blogs (there is a bit of a yoga theme I know!):
#1 True Shining Self – http://trueshiningself.com/
One of the best Angel blogs about I’ve read. Amy writes openly about subjects some may shy away from. Honest, open & deeply personal.
#2 Views from the Podium – http://viewsfromthepodium.com
An authentic & original insight into Bikram Yoga through the eyes of an instructor. Life the other side of the podium.
#3 My Bikram Life – http://mybikramyogalife.wordpress.com
Awesome personal stories all about the trials & tribulations of practicing Bikram Yoga.
#4 Just here, just now – http://justherejustnow.wordpress.com
I love this blog! Raw, inspiring & relatable posts from a true yogini. Elegant use of personal photography.
#5 The War in my Brain – http://meganhasocd.com/
An up front & personal account of living with OCD. Everyday real life musings.
#6 Yoga Badassery – http://yogabadassery.blogspot.com.au
Amazing illustrations from this talented yogini. I love the variety in Kate’s posts & of course the witty humor.
#7 Endless Love & Light – http://endlesslightandlove.com
Beautifully written from the Soul, very inspiring.
#8 Alive in the Fire – http://www.aliveinthefire.com
An all round good read for yoga lovers. Very well written & researched with passion & dedication.
#9 April Rose – http://dontyouknowaprilrose.blogspot.com.au
A personal blog by one of Perth’s up & coming high fashion make up artists.
#10 A little yoga in between – http://yarrowkae.blogspot.com.au
Meditation Mondays are wonderful accounts of staying drug free whilst overcoming anxiety & OCD. Yarrow writes with honesty & integrity on a deeply personal level.
#11 Vegetarian in Vegas – http://vegetarianinvegas.wordpress.com
Divine vegetarian recipes that are easy to prepare & beautifully photographed.
#12 Live Love Be Green – http://livelovebegreen.wordpress.com/
Personal stories with a variety of subjects with lot’s of photos. Always something new & interesting to read about.
#13 (Skinny Fat) Skye Lee – http://skinnyfatsky.wordpress.com/
A very inspiring blog from fitness model. This lady walks her talk & her photos are a true statement to that. Pandora’s box of all things health & fitness.
#14 Namaste or should I go – http://namasteorshouldigo.blogspot.com.au
Very entertaining stories about traveling & yoga.
#15 Adventures of a Tiny Yogini – http://teenieyogini.wordpress.com/
Beautiful stories of healing through yoga.
Here’s 7 things about myself:
- My favourite animal are horses.
- I’ve always painted in water colours until last year when I taught myself to oil paint.
- My number one go to tv show is anything reality – current favourite Breaking Pointe.
- I migrated to Australia eight years ago & now I have dual nationality.
- I struggled to read The Power of Now so giving the audio book a go.
- I’m a closet Vampire Academy book series fan.
- I still buy my favourite Yorkshire tea here in Aus despite it costing three times as much as a local brand!
Many, many thanks again Willow.
Love Kathryn xx